eRail Dryer Loading System
Transporting heavy extracted goods is not something to take lightly. When a dryer loading shuttle system doesn’t fit the requirements, an automated eRail dryer loading system can provide many benefits.
- Extracted loads from a press or centrifugal extractor can go directly into the sling for single or double batch dryers.
- No waiting time for shuttles on the tunnel end or the dryer end.
- Slings will be ready for the extracted load when the tunnel is ready.
- Loads will be staged at the dryer when the dryer door opens.
- Dryers and tunnels don’t have to be in the same vicinity.
- Non-conditioned goods can be bypassed directly to clean finishing.
By serving as a buffer between tunnels and dryers, the system gives you more power and flexibility to keep your plant balanced—and keep tunnels and dryers fully utilized.